"us", or "our") uses and protects the data you provide us when you visit and use our website, mobile
application, or engage with us during interviews, discussions at meetings, trade shows, sales and
marketing events etc. ("website", or "services").
Decentrix cares about your privacy. We never lease, sell or distribute your personal information, nor do we share your personal information with any outside organizations except where we are legally required to do so by law enforcement. Your personal information will be used when we need to send you promotional materials.
We are a business-to-business provider of technology. As such:
1. Our website and services are intended for use by business users and are not directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information on children under the age of 13. If we discover or are advised that personal information from anyone under the age of 13 has been mistakenly collected, we remove that information from our files.
2. Our commercial activities with customers are governed by SaaS, NDAs, MNDA or other legal agreements between the parties.
3. Our services and payments are conducted under contractual commercial terms and therefore we do not request, accept, allow entry for, or store credit card details or other financial information.
This policy is effective as of July 1, 2021. We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, including in response to marketplace requirements. Changes will be incorporated into this policy, so we advise you to visit this page frequently to stay up to date with the latest changes.
What user data we collect
When you visit with us, we may collect your contact information, including but not limited to your full name, address, email, company name, cell phone number, business phone number, and fax number. We may also collect:
- Your IP address.
- Data regarding your online behavior on our website.
- Other information such as interests and preferences resulting from your comments, the nature of an inquiry, correspondence, and other shared documentation.
Why we collect your data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs
- To improve our services and products.
- To ensure that our website includes information that you need
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To assist in our efforts to prevent fraud
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
To comply with data protection laws that are active in various jurisdictions, the following list includes our justification for processing your data:
a) To maintain our records: Legitimate Interests
b) To communicate with you: Legitimate Interests
c) To delivery products, services, or information that you have requested: Legitimate Interests
d) To notify you of relevant changes: Legitimate Interests
e) For marketing: Legitimate Interests
f) To help us analyze information that you provide to us: Legitimate Interests
g) To ensure that our website includes information that you need: Legitimate Interests
h) To comply with legal and regulatory requirements: Legal Obligations
i) To assist in our efforts to prevent fraud: Legal Obligations
Safeguarding and securing the data
Decentrix, Inc. is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Decentrix, Inc. takes all reasonable steps to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect.
Note that internet connections are by their very nature not secure and we cannot guarantee that your data will not be accessed by unauthorized persons during your visit with us.
a) By agreeing to this policy, you consent to the transfer of all data to the United States of America for storage and processing.
b) We retain personal information for a period of time determined by business needs and legal requirements.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies do not allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
Links to other websites
Restricting the collection of your personal data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. This may be subject to certain restrictions or exemptions based on the country where you are based.
You can achieve this by doing the following:
a) When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you do not want to disclose your personal information.
b) If you have already agreed to share your information with us, you have the right to have your personal data changed, updated, or deleted. You also have the right to request changes to how we may collect and use your personal data. In those cases feel free to contact us at #%$#%#$%#@$%@#$%@#$%@#$PrivacyPolicy@decentrix.net and we will be more than happy to work with you with regard to your personal information.
c) If you have questions, concerns, or requests in reference to our retention policies, you can contact us at #%$#%#$%#@$%@#$%@#$%@#$PrivacyPolicy@decentrix.net.
Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to websites and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor's browser.