July 2008 Newsletter
Welcome to the July 2008 Decentrix eNewsletter!
This newsletter contains articles on adding a custom logo to your website and purchasing a unique domain name for your website. Both our new clients and current clients should find these articles informative. We hope you will benefit from them.
- Add Your Logo to your Website
- Purchase your own Domain Name
Add your Logo to your Website
Instead of having your company name shown in text on your website, you can add your unique logo to your eSALES website. You have 3 options to accomplish having your logo on your website. Go to www.retailer.dishtv.com and click on Logo (top right of page under the New Release ribbon). Choose the option that fits your needs and follow the simple instructions.
- For a $75 one-time only fee, you can provide your logo file to Decentrix for uploading on your website. This one-time fee covers formatting and sizing of your logo file by our creative staff for uploading to your website.
- Provide your logo in these exact specifications - size exactly 460 pixels wide and x 120 pixels high, and is a .gif, .png or .jpeg format, and the $75 one time only fee will be waived, you will not be charged for this service.
- Decentrix will upload your logo to your website. Decentrix can design a logo just for you - The cost for this service is $250 and you will own your custom logo for use with any project. Our designers will develop 3 concepts for you to choose from. Once you approve your new logo design, we will upload it to your website.
Purchase your own Domain Name
You can add your own unique Domain Name to your eSALES website. You might ask "Why would I want to have my own domain name?". Instead of a website name that is a "sub-domain" of getdish.com with a "double dot" to advertise such as: www.nancysat.getdish.com, you can have a domain like www.nancysat.com. It is shorter and easier to tell people about and advertise. You have 3 options to having your unique Domain Name for your eSALES website. Go to www.retailer.dishtv.com/domain.html or go to www.retailer.dishtv.com and click on Domain Name (top right of page under the New Release ribbon). Choose the option that fits your needs and follow the simple instructions.
- If you want to purchase your domain by yourself - you will select option 1. After you have successfully purchased your Domain Name, you will select Option 2 to have Decentrix transfer your new name to your eSALES website. For this domain name transfer service you will be charged a one-time fee of $100.
- If you already have your Domain Name, and you would like Decentrix to transfer it to your eSALES website you will select option 2. We first need to know if you currently use your Domain Name for email services (e.g. an email address such as: email@example.com)? If so, select the "Yes" button choice, if you don't select the "No" button. For this Domain Name transfer service you will be charged a one-time fee of $100. 3. You want Decentrix to assist you with selecting a Domain Name for your eSALES website, and to help you purchase the Domain Name, we are happy to assist you. You will select option.
- The cost for the Domain Name is $111. You will own your Domain Name for five (5) years and can renew it at any time. It will be your responsibility to renew your Domain Name prior to its expiration. You will be provided notification by email in advance of your Domain Name's expiration date. We will purchase the selected Domain Name on your behalf with the credit card we have on file for you. The $111 Domain Name acquisition fee is in addition to the $100 transfer fee for this Domain Name. Therefore your total charges will be $211.
Support for the eSALES Platform is through e-mail and if you have questions please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will find many of your questions answered at http://www.retailer.dishtv.com/faqs.html. Be sure to bookmark this link and visit it often as new information about the DISH Network eSALES Platform will be added frequently! Thanks and welcome again to Decentrix, we appreciate your business.