SQL Server/C# Developer
Please complete our SQL Server Developer Questionnaire as part of the application process.
|Compensation||Commensurate with Experience + Benefits|
|Title||SQL Server/C# Developer|
|Location||Denver, CO - USA|
|Training||Candidate must have the skills as described below|
|Travel||Some minimal travel may be required (1-3 trips/year)|
|Work Hours||Non-traditional for client support in off-hours|
Decentrix is offering an exciting opportunity to an individual with the right skill set and background to join our elite team and work with the most advanced Microsoft SQL Server based Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence technologies available today. You would be using your technical database and C# development skills in an extremely fast paced environment providing services to forward thinking media corporations. Come work with an agile team of professionals that place more importance on customer satisfaction and software excellence than on bureaucracy and punching a clock.
An entry level person with the right drive and skills could also be considered.
- Support and provide enhancements to client installations
- Design and implement client requested enhancements to the data warehouse and surrounding systems
- Diagnose and correct installation and system issues with the data warehouse system
- Train client staff (remotely) for data warehouse enhancements
- T-SQL query, stored procedure, view development
- C# development - ASP.NET
- The ability to design ETL packages in SSIS
- Experience designing/implementing OLAP cubes using SSAS
- The ability to design data warehouse schemas for complex business data relationships
- Expert level knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server database system
- The ability to diagnose and correct system faults with the above products
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science or related technical field
- Working knowledge of software engineering and applying database methodologies, techniques, and tools
- Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications favorably considered
- A flexible, creative, open mind that loves solving problems for customers with the SQL Server stack & C#
- The skills to quickly diagnose and solve technical database and ETL problems
- Interest and ability to work at the technical installation level with major media corporations
- Maturity to project manage the services to an installation contract
- Excellent communication skills, including good verbal and written abilities
- The ability to interpret client business requests and translate them into solution designs that achieve client satisfaction
Some minimal travel may be required (1-3 trips per year)
Standard + flexible or non-traditional for client support in off-hours (rotation)
All the typical heath, dental. 401(k), stock option grants, discounted pre-tax RTD FlexPass and more!