SQL Server Database Developer
Please complete our SQL Server Developer Questionnaire as part of the application process.
|Compensation||Commensurate with Experience + Benefits|
|Title||BI Design/Developer for Client Business Intelligence installations|
|Location||Denver, CO - USA|
|Training||Candidate must have the skills as described below|
|Travel||Some minimal travel may be required (1-3 trips/year)|
|Work Hours||Non-traditional for client support in off-hours|
Decentrix is offering an exciting opportunity to an individual with the right skill set and background to join our elite team and work with the most advanced Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence technologies. You would be using your business and technical skills in an extremely fast paced environment providing services to forward thinking media corporations. See www.bianalytix.com for more information.
- Design Business Intelligence Systems for clients in the Media Industry
- Develop ETL and OLAP cubes for Media Industry analysis
- Design and implement client requested enhancements to the data warehouse
- Diagnose and correct installation and system issues with the data warehouse system
- Train client staff (remotely) for data warehouse enhancements
- Project manage installation resources to completion
- Have experience with the design of Business Intelligence systems using SSAS/li>
- The ability to design data warehouse schemas for complex business data relationships
- Operational knowledge of the Microsoft SQL Server database system
- Ability to design ETL packages with the SSIS tool
- The ability to diagnose and correct system faults with the above products · Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Working knowledge of software engineering and applying database methodologies, techniques, and tools.
- Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications favorably considered
- The experience to design schema, ETL and OLAP cubes to analyze complex data relationships
- The skills to quickly diagnose and solve technical database ETL problems
- Interest and ability to work at the technical installation level with major media corporations
- Maturity to project manage the services to an installation contract
- Excellent communication skills, including good verbal and written abilities
- The ability to interpret client business requests and translate to solution designs that achieve client satisfaction