Front End Engineer
Please complete our Front End Engineer Questionnaire as part of the application process.
|Title||Front End Engineer|
|Location||Denver, CO - USA|
Decentrix is a global technology company that develops and licenses enterprise analytics solutions for Media, Entertainment, Advertising and Telecommunications companies. Our primary goal is to maximize revenue opportunities for these businesses in their content and advertising business models.
See www.decentrix.com for more information.
As a front end engineer you'll be shipping code on day 1. You'll be building front end features for our web based products. You'll be working with cutting edge SPA technologies such as Angular or React. You'll be building apps that will consume data from our API's and make the data come to life with powerful visualizations, clean workflows, and intuitive design.
- You have 2+ years of experience build SPA's.
- You are passionate about learning new and better ways to solve problems.
- You love clean, simple, and elegant design.
- You have a solid understanding of responsive web design.
- You have a knowledge of W3C standards and best practices.
- You have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- You love to test your code and are comfortable working in a CI/CD pipeline.
- You promote communication and collaboration with your peers.
Applicants highly advised to include link to a portfolio, example work, or github account.