October 2004 Newsletter
Welcome to the October 2005 Decentrix eNewsletter!
Dear Satellite Retailer,
Over the past several months we have made more changes to your website than we can list! We encourage you to frequently surf to and review your own website so that you know it better than anyone else and can use it when talking to your prospects. Our clients who get the most out of their site frequently use it to help prospects understand promotional offerings, pricing, and packages.
Some of the recent edits we have made to your DISH website include:
- DISH Video-on-Demand has been changed to DISH Network DVR throughout the site
- We have added the Free Home Protection Plan with a DHA-12 and DHA-24 month commitment offers
- When placing an order your clients can select their preferred installation times
- Local programming has been continually updated
- The International Programming Pages have been updated
- When placing an order your clients can tell you if their residence is a single story or not
- Commercial pages have been updated to include channel directories
- When a prospect clicks on America's Top 60, and other packages, they see the logos of the programming channels and they can easily compare packages
- We have added programming information on Alaska and Hawaii
Echostar's Retailer Vendor Partner list:
We are pleased to note that earlier this year we were added to Echostar's Retailer Vendor Partner list. Below is an excerpt from Echostar's business rules:
"Decentrix offers retailers a way to build a professional and consistent website dedicated to their DISH Network business. While you can customize the site for your company, the message is always current and consistent with DISH Network product and promotions. DECENTRIX WEBSITES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CO-OP REIMBURSEMENT."