The Executive Team
The Decentrix executive team has been deeply immersed in the technology solutions for media, web and advertising agencies for most of their professional lives. They have built businesses and industry solutions over a period of more than 30 years that are today in extensive use globally by the largest media corporations and advertising agencies in the world. Collectively the Decentrix executive team has more than 250 man years of experience in software solution deployment to media, telecommunications and ad agencies. They have a rich understanding of the transactional workflows of the businesses and the extraordinarily rich data relationships fundamental to the successful execution of enterprise data warehouses for the industry.
Our team is focused on the most challenging and leading (bleeding) edge "big data" data warehouse problems that media, telecommunications and advertising agencies are facing today.
Wayne M. Ruting | Chairman and CEO
- Former Vice-Chairman and CEO of Columbine JDS, which he grew to be the largest global provider of computer solutions to the broadcasting and advertising marketplaces.
- Former Chairman of Clickthings, Inc. - an innovative Internet software development company.
- Thirty five (35) years of experience in founding and growing software businesses.
- B.Sc Physics, B.E. Electrical Engineering, M.E. Electrical Engineering and High Speed CPU Design.
Taras Bugir | President
- Former Worldwide Managing Director of Media & Cable at Microsoft developing and executing enterprise strategies with the top 300 media companies across the globe.
- Senior executive experience at Oracle, Sun Microsystems, Harris Software Systems and Lintas Worldwide and has owned and/or managed several businesses focused on providing software, events, research and publications in media technology.
- More than thirty (30+) years of international media experience covering ad-buying, ad-selling, content distribution and management.
- B.E. Computer Engineering, M.E. Computer Engineering in array processing and dynamic architectures.
Nancy Jean Pennica | EVP, Chief Administrative Officer
- Former Executive Vice President of Sales for Columbine JDS, the largest global provider of software and service solutions for the broadcasting, cable and advertising marketplaces.
- Thirty (30) years of experience in growing software businesses.
- Experience in software development, service, support and sales.
- B.S. Degree from Buffalo State University.
Michael A. Ledwich BSc, BE, PhD | SVP, Analytics Group
- Senior Vice President of the Analytics Group specializing in corporate Business Intelligence Analysis.
- Formerly Manager, Consulting with Harris Corporation, Inc. for more than Forty (40) years designing and implementing advanced data analysis and engineering solutions for the media industry.
- PhD in Control Engineering, Cambridge; B.E. Engineering (Control); B.S. in (Mathematics).
Matt Ferris | VP, Analytics
- Ten years of experience in design and implementing business intelligence solutions.
- Former experience in marketing technology, enterprise customer data warehousing, and complex analysis systems.
- Microsoft Certified in Business Intelligence Systems.
James Beeby | VP, Operations and Application Development
- 18 years of Application Development Experience
- Focused on distributed application design for cloud based infrastructure.
- BBA - University of Notre Dame
Donald Crabtree | VP Emeritus, Business Development
- After working at IBM, became a Director, Partner and Chief Development officer for Donovan Data Systems. Architect of the Donovan Spot TV and Print software products.
- Founded MiniPak Inc. which provided software to the TV Station Rep and Advertising Agency industries.
- Served as Director of many successful companies, and has participated in several prominent Venture Capital technology firms.
- Economics degree from Yale University and a Doctor of Laws from Columbia University.
Peter Wickwire | VP, Media Analysis
- Former Product Manager with Harris Corporation managing their business intelligence solution.
- Prior experience includes 15 years product management and consulting positions with Encoda Systems, CJDS, Columbine, and BMP directing reporting, programming, and operations management solutions for the US and international media industry.
- Ten years of experience in programming, operations, and engineering departments in US network and independent Television stations.
- BA degrees from Tufts University in Political Science and Education, and a Masters of Science degree in Broadcast Research from Boston University's School of Public Communication.
Ken Breen | SVP, Enterprise Sales
- A twenty seven (27) year veteran of the advertising, media and ad tech sectors.
- Last nineteen (19) years as SVP, Business Development and Global Agency Relations for Donovan Data Systems (DDS) and, post merger with Mediabank, Mediaocean.
- Former Sales Account Executive at the NBC Television Network in New York, and prior held various national broadcast/cable buying positions at BBDO, Y&R and Saatchi & Saatchi New York.
- BA, TV Production/Speech communications, Penn State University.