Please complete our Software Engineer Questionnaire as part of the application process.
|Location||Denver, CO - USA|
|Travel||Minimal travel may be required (1-3 trips/year)|
Decentrix is a global technology company that develops and licenses enterprise analytics solutions for Media, Entertainment, Advertising and Telecommunications companies. Our primary goal is to maximize revenue opportunities for these businesses in their content and advertising business models.
See www.decentrix.com for more information.
As a software engineer you'll be shipping code on day 1. You'll be building distributed applications using a microservices based infrastructure to enhance our products. Our tech stack is Scala, Java, and even a little Python for good measure. You'll be helping our Data Scientists scale their ideas and algorithms. You'll be providing end points for the UI to consume.
- You are an expert in one or more languages (Scala, Java, Python)
- You have 2+ years of experience
- You have experience building RESTful services
- You love to test your code and prove that it works
- You love solving challenging problems
- You want to learn and and enjoy working with cutting edge technology
- You have a good understanding of distributed computing and cloud architecture
- You have experience or want to gain experience with machine learning
- You have excellent communication skills and you love to help others
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Spark, Storm, Kafka, etc.) preferred
Tech stack you'll be working with:
- Language - Scala, Java, Python
- CI/CD - Docker, Jenkins, Git
- Cloud - AWS, Azure
- Data - Spark, CouchDB, SQL Server, MySQL, S3