In order to complete the application process, please download and fill out the Software Engineer Questionnaire. Once completed, please attach and e-mail to email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
|Location||Denver, CO - USA|
Decentrix is a global technology company that develops and licenses enterprise analytics solutions for Media, Entertainment, Advertising and Telecommunications companies. Our primary goal is to maximize revenue opportunities for these businesses in their content and advertising business models.
See www.decentrix.com for more information.
As a software engineer, you’ll be building applications using a microservice based infrastructure. You’ll be part of an Agile team and will work collaboratively both within your team and with other teams to help build out our products. We use awesome technologies like Scala, Python, Docker, AWS, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, and Angular. We are always evaluating the cutting edge to see how we can make new technologies work for us. Your days will be varied with activities such as building out RESTful API’s, optimizing backend services, and helping out on the front end.
- An expert in one or more languages (Scala, Java, Python)
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience building RESTful services
- Love to test your code and prove that it works
- Enjoy solving challenging problems
- Like to learn and enjoy working with cutting edge technology
- Have a good understanding of distributed computing and cloud architecture
- Understand how to use front end technologies (Angular, React, etc.)
- Have excellent communication skills and you love to help others
Applicants highly advised to include link to a portfolio, example work, or github account within the questionnaire.