Please complete our Data Engineer Questionnaire as part of the application process.
|Location||Denver, CO - USA|
|Travel||Minimal travel may be required (1-3 trips/year)|
Decentrix is a global technology company that develops and licenses enterprise analytics solutions for Media, Entertainment, Advertising and Telecommunications companies. Our primary goal is to maximize revenue opportunities for these businesses in their content and advertising business models.
See www.decentrix.com for more information.
Decentrix is offering an exciting opportunity to an individual with the right skill set and background to join our elite team and work with the most advanced Media Advertising Enhancement/Optimization Technologies. You would be using your business, technical & development skills in an extremely fast paced environment providing services to forward thinking media corporations. See www.bianalytix.com for more information.
- Design, Develop and Maintain Data Storage and Data Analytics Products, Systems and Solutions for clients in the Media Industry
- Develop, Enhance & Configure data transformation and storage solutions in support of our product offerings
- Work closely with other internal engineering teams focused on front-end and back-end APIs development and configuration in direct support of various products
- Work closely with internal product and project management teams to design and prioritize features and their associated delivery timelines
- Diagnose and correct system and product faults, designing & implementing solutions to correct
- Scala Language development with experience in full stack testing
- Apache Spark and distributed data processing methodologies
- T-SQL / PL SQL Development
- Complex data processing methodologies
- Massive scale data processing methodologies
- Amazon AWS technologies and products (ECS, EC2, EMR, S3, etc.)
- Docker image development & container execution
- Advanced knowledge of RDBMS systems and associated storage optimization techniques
- Analytic data structure knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of software engineering and applying database methodologies, techniques, and tools
- The experience in the design of data storage and data transformation processes to leverage and analyze complex data relationships
- The skills to quickly diagnose and solve technical problems associated to large data solutions and the associated technologies
- Interest and ability to work at the technical installation level with major media corporations
- Maturity to manage task associated to products and/or services to an installation contract
- Excellent communication skills, including good verbal and written abilities